Professor of Plastic Surgery,
Dr. Karacaoglu and his staff are committed to delivering the highest quality cosmetic surgery results using the latest, most reliable techniques in the safest environment. Your selection of your plastic surgeon is an important personal decision and you will feel confident that Dr. Karacaoglu possesses the surgical expertise and artistic sense to rejuvenate and enhance your face and body to deliver natural looking results.
● College: İzmir Bornova Anadolu Lisesi
● School of Medicine: GATA School of Medicine, 1992
● Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery Specialist: GATA, Istanbul, Turkey, Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
● Aesthetic Surgery Fellowships:Dr. Karacaoğlu completed following clinical fellowships in the following areas in the United States.
● Aesthetic and Breast Surgery Fellowship: Brown University, School of Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A. (2000-2001)
● Breast Surgery Fellowship: Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A,( 2003-2004)
● 2005-2010: Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery in Yeditepe University, School of Medicine, Dept of Plastic Surgery Istanbul, Turkey
● 2003- 2004: Fellowship in Breast Surgery (Teaching and Clinical Fellow) Brown University, School of Medicine RI Hospital, Div of Plastic Surgery Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
● 2002- Jun 2003: Chief, Plastic Surgery Service Golcuk 600-Bed Naval Hospital, Golcuk, Kocaeli Turkey
● 2000- 2001: Fellowship in Aesthetic- Breast Surgery Brown University, School of Medicine RI Hospital, Div of Plastic Surgery Providence, RI, U.S.A.
● 1995- 2000: Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. GATA Military Medical Academy, Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Kadikoy, Istanbul Turkey.
Dr Karacaoglu had over 100 Publications in Peer-Reviewed Journals, Local, National & International Presentations, Education Programs & Symposia, Published Book Chapters. Dr Karacaoglu had over 500 citations in international peer-reviewed journals and books.
● Since 2006: Fellow, EBOPRAS Board Certificate (EBOPRAS, European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
● Since 2006: ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
● Since 2004: ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
● Since 2003: Society of Turkish Aesthetic Surgeons
● Since 1995 : Society of Turkish Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeonss
● Since 1992 : Association of Turkish Medical Doctors